I’m happy working on a range of projects. My work tends to vary a from programming and curation to project development and management, partner development, marketing, evaluation and fundraising. I really love doing seminars and talks on different topics.
This year I’m developing a concept which will become a lecture, a workshop and a published article later in the year which I’m calling ‘Practise-based Producing’. Read more about that soon.
In the last year I spoke about:
- How marketing can support export and touring ability (for Artists/Artistic companies) – As part of CASA EU project in Prague, Czech Republic + Bristol as part of VOLT Talks
- Support models for creation of new works within contemporary circus (for artists, industry and policy makers) as part of Didascalia Vaudeville Rendezvous in Guimaraes, Portugal
- How to…Producer / Artist relationships (for emerging artists) – For BA graduating students at AMOC, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Baltic Nordic Circus Network – 30-40 mins presentation of the network at Cirko Festival in Helsinki, Finland.
- The state or European Circus and the Nordic Circus scene (for artists, industry policy makers) – 2nd of Sept in Oslo as part of Circus Village
Coming up in 2018:
How to be a ninja at budgets – masterclasses in budget construction in Finland (for producers) and Sweden (for artists and companies).
I also really love mentoring less experienced producers/project managers, facilitating internships and artists who are looking for someone to talk to about their work. Currently facilitating internships for MA Contemporary Circus Practise at Dance and Circus University in Stockholm.
I can work remotely over email/skype or meet in person.