I’m happy working on a range of projects. My work tends to vary a from programming and curation to project development and management, partner development, marketing, evaluation and fundraising. I really love doing seminars and talks on different topics.
In the last year I spoket about:
- How marketing can support export and touring ability (for Artists/Artistic companies) – As part of CASA EU project in Prague, Czech Republic
- Support models for creation of new works within contemporary circus (for artists, industry and policy makers) as part of Didascalia Vaudeville Rendezvous in Guimaraes, Portugal
- How to…Producer / Artist relationships (for emerging artists) – For BA graduating students at AMOC, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Baltic Nordic Circus Network – 30-40 mins presentation of the network at Cirko Festival in Helsinki, Finland.
- The state or European Circus and the Nordic Circus scene (for artists, industry policy makers) – 2nd of Sept in Oslo as part of Circus Village.
- How marketing can support export and touring ability (for Artists) – October, Bristol as part of VOLT Talks
I also really love mentoring less experienced producers/project managers, facilitating internships and artists who are looking for someone to talk to about their work.
I can work remotely over email/skype or meet in person.